Tadabor(deep thinking) in versue 24 of Holy Quran, chapter 27(The Ant):
Other duties of the ones who are waiting for the Arrival of Imam Mahdi AJ
found her and her people prostrating to the sun instead of Allah, and Satan has made their deeds pleasing to them and averted them from [His] way, so they are not guided, (24)
وجَدتُّهَا وَقَوْمَهَا يَسْجُدُونَ لِلشَّمْسِ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ فَصَدَّهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ فَهُمْ لَا يَهْتَدُونَ ﴿٢٤﴾
- We should go and look for the people who are not worshiping Allah(I found her and her people prostrating to the sun instead of Allah .........وَجَدتُّهَا وَقَوْمَهَا يَسْجُدُونَ لِلشَّمْسِ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ.) and since it was certainly a good excuse and a clear authorization for the absence of one of the birds called hoopoe
And he took attendance of the birds and said, "Why do I not see the hoopoe - or is he among the absent? (20) I will surely punish him with a severe punishment or slaughter him unless he brings me clear authorization." (21) But the hoopoe stayed not long and said, "I have encompassed [in knowledge] that which you have not encompassed, and I have come to you from Sheba with certain news. (22)
- We should announce it to Imam Mahdi(AJ) if we found any who worship any other god than Allah and ask him for his guidance.
وجَدتُّهَا وَقَوْمَهَا يَسْجُدُونَ لِلشَّمْسِ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ ........
That is what we mostly don't do it, since we are not aware and realize our Imam's presence and conciousness .
- We should look for the reasons of the people's disbelief and announce it to our Imam, too. (as it has said in versue 24 of this Surreh)"
1) has made their deeds pleasing to them
وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ
2) and averted them from [His] way,
so they are not guided
فَصَدَّهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ فَهُمْ لَا يَهْتَدُونَ
- The way that Satan tries to avert them from Allah's way is through making their deeds pleasing to them
(وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَعْمَالَهُم)
- Whenever anyone gets pleased from his own thoughts and deeds he would absolutely be averted from Allah's way and then he never gets pleased from Allah's way anymore, because of his selfishness
وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ فَصَدَّهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ فَهُمْ لَا يَهْتَدُونَ
- Any kind of worldly pleasure would forbid us from even realizing the pleasure of the Imam's presence and conciousness