Message Number 2 Ansar Almahdi:
Our duties as making the situation ready for Imam Mahdi's Arrival (with respect to the imminent symptoms of his Arrival) A) A movement toward propelling Shias to refinement of the soul and obedience of a unit leadership ( Velayat-e faqih). Imam Mahdi soldiers! We should reinforce refinement of the soul and obedience of unit leadership in ourselves (with intercession, accuracy and enthusiasm) and we must not forget commanding others to right and forbidding them wrong (Inshallah (God willing)). How can we do commanding to good and forbidding evil? First of all before doing this divine precept we should consider some items:
1. Perhaps wrongdoers pretend to sleep.
2. Violence and obligation cause disgust. Can we compel you to accept it when you hate it? ( HUD28).This verse indicate us commanding to right and forbidding wrong should started with some questions ,because the majority of the people hate preaching, but if they faces some respectable questions will think about it.
3. Don’t excommunicate the believers. .” nor will I drive away the believers,” (HUD29)
4. Consider them unwise not a foeman. “But, I can see that you are ignorant”. (HUD29)
5. We should warn them for helping God’ s Vali (the successor ”khaliphe” which is Imam Mahdi at present).for example you can say God will be angry if you leave him alone. “And O my people, who would protect me from Allah if I drove them away? Then will you not be reminded?”(HUD30)
6. We shouldn’t be selfish. .” I do not say to you that I possess the treasuries of Allah, and i do not know the unseen. I do not say i am an angel, “(HUD31)
7. Don’t contempt anyone .”nor do i say to those whom you despise; Allah will not give them any good. Allah knows best what is in their hearts. Indeed, if this were so then I would be amongst the harm doers. “(HUD31)
8. Ignorance and misdirection are God ‘s wrath that include some people. So you should just your duty. “You should do commanding to right and forbidding wrong just for God .if Allah desires to lead you astray. He is your lord, and to him you shall return. ‘(HUD34).
9. Finally you should remind them divine punishment and mention them widespread divine mercy doesn’t prevent the punishment of the sinners. “If they belie you, say: 'your lord is the owner of all encompassing mercy, but his might cannot be withheld from the nation, the evildoers. ‘ (AL-ANNAM147) A word to all: If we leave commanding to right and forbidding wrong, we will be with sinners in divine punishment. “And fear a trial which will not strike those who have wronged among you exclusively, and know that Allah is severe in penalty.” (Al-anfal 25)