Mahdism(AJ) from the viewpoint of the Leader of the world of Islam, Ayatollah Khamanie:
Perception of presence: Believing in Imam Zaman (AJ) block the way for human being to obey injustice in case of understanding it correctly. If the belief is deeply understood by souls, Imam Zaman (AJ) presence will be perceived by people as well. The honorable, precious, and innocent Imam who is the center of possible world and the patron of all creatures is present despite being absent. In fact, it is impossible for him not to be present. Faithfull persons feel this presence by all their senses and Imam’s absence does not interfere with the feeling of his presence. A real Shiite is the one who:
1. Feel Imam Mahdi’s presence.
2. And feel himself in the presence of him. The true meaning of waiting: The true meaning of waiting has different aspects; one of which is not to be satisfied with the existed situation. “Waiting” means:
1. Whatever good task we or others have done is not enough.
2. And we are waiting for the world to overwhelm with goodness.
The Greatest Duty: The greatest duty of Imam Zaman’s waiters is:
1. To prepare themselves spiritually, morally, and practically.
2. To establish emotional and religious ties with believers.
3. And, also, to get ready for fighting with oppressors. Before Imam Mahdi (AJ) arrival, innocent people will get examined, experience difficult exams and pass them proudly… and the world gets close day to day to the ideal time of Imam Mahdi (AJ) arrival.