Message Number 14 Ahead to the Arrival:
In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate
Where is the revenger of the Slain of Karbala? أین طّالب بدم المقتول بکربلاء Imam Mahdi (A.S.) would announce after his reappearance: O, People of the world! I am the “Qaem” (rising) Imam, I am the divine sword which would exact the retribution against all the tyrants and restore the rights of the oppressed.
O, People of the world! My grandsire, Hussain-bin-Ali (PBUH) was martyred parched and his venerable body was left undressed there unburied … In fact, He heralds the world the vengeance of Imam Hussain’s (PBUH) unjust slaughter by these phrases, and says that the time of the revenge of the noble blood of Imam Hussain (PBUH) has arrived. O, those who want to call to account for Imam Hussain’s (PBUH) blood! Those who seek to take Allah-Hujjah’s blood revenge on His enemies must be prepared (and be subservient to what “Vali Faqih” orders) (the primacy of the top spiritual leader) . (Al-Najm Al-Thaqib, p. 282) If we actually love Imam Hussain (PBUH) and mournful for his catastrophe, we must be avenger for his bloodshed, and be wholeheartedly endorse His blood’s revenger. (Imam Hussain -PBUH- has many grievers, but not many revengers) Only the revengers of Imam Hussain (PBUH) are in company with Imam Mahdi (A.S.). They would know where their Imam is. Of Imam Khomeini poems: To be of His real amorous is to ignore the ego, Hence anyone who consider himself as an existent, would not be one of them. " ان یرزقنی طلب ثارک مع امام منصور من اهل بیت محمد صلی الله علیه و اله" "و ان یرزقنی طلب ثاری مع امام هدی ظاهر ناطق بالحق منکم" )در زیارت عاشورا( “I ask Allah to … bless me with your revenge with the triumphant Imam, who is of the descendants of Muhammad (peace be upon Him) … and to provide me to seek my revenge with the righteous, apparent Imam who is speaker of the truth from you”. (A part of Zyarat Ashura) We would ask Allah to bless us with the revenge of Aba-Abdellah Al-Hussain (PBUH) in company with Imam Mahdi (A.S.) Different types of companion with Imam are:
1. Local companionship (mundane): It means to meet and visit Imam and to be beside him. (with local companionship lonely Imam's companionship in the other world would not be achieved ).
2. Spiritual companionship: It means that person keeps Imam's passion in heart honestly and as everyone will be gathered with his beloved, this person will be with Imam in his conscience and Imam's name and memory will always be with him therefore Imam would be his companion.
3. Hereafter companionship: The best kind of companion that happens after one's being in complete service of Imam's passion In this kind of companionship person's existence is in entire service of Imam's satisfaction. So this person would be with Imam in all aspects and Imam's light would capture all world. All three kinds of companionship are mentioned in Ziarat-Ashoora. How to be ready for having all three types of being in company with Imam and getting ready for his reappearance?
1. To be entire obedient of Imams and Imam Mahdi (PBUH) and in present time obeying Villayat Fqih (the primacy of the top spiritual leader) completely.
2. And to be examined in this passion.